Welcome to Waipukurau School
Waipukurau School is committed to providing a safe, secure and challenging learning environment for its students.
Our teachers focus on providing programmes to support our students learning so that they can get the best education possible. We encourage them to enjoy learning and to “go forward” as lifelong learners.
We hope that the Enrolment Handbook below will provide answers to many questions you may have about our school. Should you wish to know more, or would like to talk with us about your child’s learning then please contact us at school. We would be pleased to talk with you.
To confirm the enrolment, please bring to our Office the following documents:
* The Enrolment Form signed and dated
* Birth Certificate or Passport
* Immunisation Record
* Early Childhood Education Form (if New Entrant)
* Computer and Internet Use Agreement
* Information on any relevant concerns (health, learning, special needs...)
If you have any queries or would like some guidance while completing this form, please just ask at the Office.